Tips For Selling
Selecting a Realtor
The most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you. The job of your Realtor is to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms and to aid you through the entire process.
Your Realtor will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
To sell your home quickly
It is necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Throughout the negotiation with the potential buyers, we will provide you with a professional, objective point of view so that you could make the final decision of accepting an offer. Once an offer is accepted, we will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Staying in contact with the buyer's agent to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Following up on the progress of the buyer's loan.
- Monitoring all contingency removal deadlines.
- Assisting you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
- Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Support from Tim Seo
Our services for selling process is faster and easier as we have a pool of willing buyers who are eager to see your property once you decide to list it.
Professional advice regarding the price of your property would be given to you and it would be sold fast at desirable price as our various and useful marketing strategy and advertisement would make your property to be exposed to the public more effectively